Utah Courts MyCase

This application is provided to help you resolve your case without having to go to court.

Small Claims Cases

In limited situations parties in small claims cases may be exempted from the online dispute resolution process and can instead go directly to court. Contact the justice court handling your case before you set up your account to see if you qualify for an exemption.